Book the W Hotel Now!
Get ready, rebels. This is where every good story begins.
Check in and leave the status quo behind. Hotel Emblem in downtown San Francisco, where Nob Hill meets Union Square and the Theater District, is a haven for those that think as boldly as they live.
Inspiring conversation in all the right ways, with plenty of modern provocations, Hotel Emblem will feature a cocktail-focused restaurant and 96 vibrant guestrooms. Every corner is designed to spark creativity, from the bar inspired by the Beat Generation, to the book-filled Writer’s Alcove in the lobby, to the eclectic guestrooms, where patterns play and an expressive vibe thrives.
This hotel is a muse – and you will be, too. Lend your voice at the weekly poetry slam. Get lost in the flow of nightly live jazz. Tap out a few thoughts on the lobby typewriter.
Hotel Amenities & Services:
- Obscenity Bar & Lounge, a hotspot for hand-crafted cocktails
- Bluestone Lane, a café devoted to high quality artisan coffee
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Concierge services
- Valet parking
Each room features:
- High-definition, 55” flat-screen TV
- Natura Bisse and ROIL by Amanda George Bath products
- Pet-friendly accommodations. During check-in, a $35 per night pet fee will be applied.
Urban Amenity Fee:
Hotel Emblem has a mandatory Urban Amenity Fee of $25 per night per room (plus tax). Amenities and facility fees do not include any service gratuities. Fees includes but are not limited to the following:
- Access to Active Sports Club San Francisco
- High-speed internet access throughout entire property
- In-room Nespresso coffee & tea service
- Filtered water stations throughout hotel
- Oshiburi and welcome refreshment upon arrival
- Fresh fruit/snacks daily
- Use of Hotel Bicycles for touring San Francisco
- Transportation within 1-mile radius of hotel
- Your pooch is welcomed by name
- In your room you’ll find a custom (the Viceroy Urban Retreats) dog bed, leash, food and water bowls
- “Pet in My Room” door hanger to alert hotel guests & staff
- San Francisco pet guide: a curated list of nearby pet-friendly restaurants, parks, spas and boutiques nearby
- Courtesy bags for walking your dog
- Dog walking can be arranged through our Concierge
- Plush pet toys
- Turn down treats
- $35 cleaning fee required